NNPC Scholarship Award 2021
Every year, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), in collaboration with Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) and their various venture partners, provides the NNPC and TOTAL scholarship award 2021. This scholarship is given to deserving students at Nigerian tertiary institutions.
The NNPC scholarship program is aimed at undergraduate students with the goal of accelerating the growth of quality manpower and academic excellence in Nigeria. The NNPC scholarship award is one of many ways in which TOTAL regularly demonstrates its commitment to the educational advancement of Nigerian students.
Requirements for NNPC scholarship 2021
- NNPC Scholarship is meant for only tertiary school students in Nigeria
- The scholarship is meant only for Nigerian citizens
- A citizen of Nigeria who wishes to study in an institution outside the country can not be a beneficiary of this scholarship
- The scholarship is for intelligent students therefore applicant must be intelligent and outstanding academically
STEPS AND GUIDELINES TO APPLY FOR NNPC SCHOARSHIP
- Personal Information: Applicants must include their full name, permanent address, and a recent passport photo in their application.
- Contact Information: Applicants are should submit their phone numbers and also an email address. Only a valid email address should be submitted.
- Origin: Applicants are expected to provide information about their states and also a local government of origin data. Certificate of origin from the state or local government is also required.
- University Information: Applicants would be required to select their university, year of study as at the time of the application and the course of study. Applicants would be required to upload their University and/ JAMB admission letter
- Result Information: Applicants will be asked to include their CGPA or JAMB ranking. They’ll have to upload their CGPA from university or their JAMB statement of results. Students in their second year of medical school will be able to use their JAMB declaration of performance
The NNPC Scholarship is open to any course that is studied at an undergraduate level in any university in Nigeria. That is according to the discipline of the applicant
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the NNPC Scholarship:
- Be a full-time student enrolled in a Nigerian university.
- At the time of admission, you must be a genuine 100 or 200 level student.
- Include evidence of an O’ Level certificate.
- Have a copy of your JAMB score.
- Provide evidence of university enrollment as well as your matriculation number.
- Direct entry students would need to show present an A’ Level certificate.
The following people are ineligible to apply for the NNPC Scholarship:
- Students with a JAMB score of less than 200;
- Students with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.50 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent
- Students in grades 300 and up
- People who have earned similar scholarships in the past.
Advantages and Value
For undergraduate students, the NNPC Scholarship is entirely funded. An awardee is entitled to N150,000 a year, which includes housing, book allowance, tuition fees, and other expenses.