UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
2020/2021 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
- The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, August 28, 2020.
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe