Imo State Polytechnic Post-UTME 2020: Eligibility, Cut-off mark and Registration Details
This is to inform prospective students that Imo State Polytechnic online registration for 2020 Post-UTME has commenced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis. The cut-off mark is 120, cost is N5,500. See details below.
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
i. Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice can apply as long as they score 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo State Polytechnic Available ND Programmes.
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural Technology
- ND in Animal Production & Health Technology
- ND in Fisheries Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND in Accounting Technology
- ND in Banking & Finance
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Cooperative Economics
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Marketing
- ND in Office Technology Management
- ND in Mass Communication.
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND in Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN STUDIES
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Estate Management and Valuation
- ND in Environmental Science Technology: OPTION: ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
E. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Food Science Technology
- ND in Hospitality Management Technology
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
- ND in Statistics.
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME.
All eligible candidates are required to make payment of the sum of N5,500.00 online.
1. Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
2. On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
3. Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
4. On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
5. You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
6. Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
7. Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all mails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
Not Yet announced.