Universities that Accepts 160 as JAMB Cut-off Mark. As a bonus, we will also show you list of universities that accepts 200 as their cut-off mark so to know your faith
Since the 2020 minimum JAMB Cut-off mark for Public Universities is 160, there are high chances that schools listed below will also accept candidates with 160 JAMB score.
It is also very possible that some schools not listed below might accept 160 this year. But for the sake of this list, we will only mention universities that have already accepted 160 last year.
Now that you we are together, let’s list out the Universities that accepts 160 as JAMB Cut-off mark (based on 2019/2020 academic session).
List of Universities that Accepts 160 as JAMB Cut-off Mark
- Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA)
- Federal University, Dutse (FUD)
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA)
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOTUOKE)
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) – Just few courses. For most courses they accept 170/180/200.
- Federal University Wukari (FUWukari)
- Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK)
- Federal University, Gusau Zamfara (FUGAS)
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka – 160 for few courses For most courses they accept 200.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) – 160 for few courses.
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) – 160 for few courses.
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) – 160 for some courses.
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo (AKSU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG)
- Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU)
- Borno State University (BOSU)
- Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) – 160 for some courses.
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH)
- Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU)
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE)
- Sule Lamido University (SLU) 160 for some courses.
- Kano University of Science and technology Wudil (KUST)
- Kebbi State University Kebbi (KSUSTA)
- Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU)
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) – 160 for most courses.
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TASU)
- Sokoto State University (SSU)
- Northwest University Kano (NWU) Now called Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK)
- Edo University Iyamo (EUI)
- Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State
- University of Africa, Toru Orua
- Borno State University, Maiduguri
We promised to also list out universities that accepts only 200 as their minimum JAMB cut-off mark.
BONUS: Universities whose cut-off mark was 200
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) – 200 for some courses.
- Kaduna State University (KASU) – 200 for some courses