The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
- English Language
- Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission.
- Visit https://www.kgscnmobangede.com/application/student/.
- Create an account
- Login with the email address used in creating your account
- Generate and Print your Application Fee payment invoice which contain your payment RRR
- Process your payment through Bank or Online Payment with the RRR on your payment invoice
- Bank Payment:
- Visit any bank of your choice with the printed invoice that contains your RRR from the school’s application portal
- Online Payment:
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay an Invoice
- Enter your RRR on the printed invoice from the school’s portal
- Process your payment with your card details
- Bank Payment:
- Return to the school’s application portal, login with your application email address and click on Confirm Payment
- Complete your Biodata form
- Click on Complete Application to complete your application process.
NOTE: You can no longer edit your biodata once you complete application process.
- Print out your Application Form
Sales of form ends: 3rd July, 2020.
Examination: 11th July, 2020.