There are several cases of candidates not gaining admission for the course of their choice when they apply for admission into the University.
After publishing a post about ESUT supplementary admission list, candidates who need to apply for redeployment in the Enugu State University of Science and technology, have asked us how to do so the right way.
There are so many reasons why the school decide to move some candidates into another department other than the one they have earlier applied for, however, the reason is beyond the scope of this post.
I will concentrate solely on how you can generate an invoice for ESUT redeployment form and other necessary steps you are to follow in order to make this a success.
If you are not happy with the course given to you to study at ESUT, you can follow the steps below to redeploy to the course of your choice. Most of the times, students call it ESUT change of course, but a more appropriate word to use is “ESUT Redeployment”.
ESUT Redeployment Form/Change of Course Procedures
- Visit the official ESUT portal www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Go to “regular students” section
- Click on “Sundary Fee Payment”
- On the next screen, select payment type as “STUDENTS RELATED FEES” and payment subtype as “Redeployment Fee“
- Click on next to continue
- On the next screen, supply your information as required and continue to generate invoice, see screenshot below:
- Proceed to make payment using the invoice generated at a bank in the school premises, we recommend you to pay for ESUT redeployment at Access Bank in the school.
- After a successful bank payment, proceed with the bank print out (receipt) to the exams and records office, off MME to obtain your redeployment form and fill as required.
- The staff present will address you on further things to do, have it in mind that your O’Level and JAMB result will be required for the completion of the form including other necessary details. Simply put, go with all your documents.
Currently, the price for the ESUT redeployment form is
N10,000 N50,000 payable at the designated banks. However, recent news getting to EDUSFOCUS indicates that there’s an increase in the price for the redeployment form, the scheduled price for the purchase of ESUT redeployment form for this academic session is confirmed to be N50,000. This was the outcome of the council’s meeting held recently in the school.
Is ESUT Redeployment Form Out?
Currently, ESUT has started giving out redeployment form, the redeployment form will be available to interested candidates from January 2020. Stay tuned for the latest ESUT news on redeployment.
I believe I have been able to show you how to obtain ESUT redeployment form with ease, share this post on Whatsapp to help many other of your friends.